Hi! I'm Megan, my husband is Mitch and our son is Maximilian. We're a happy little family living in view of the Blue Ridge Mountains in Virginia with our golden retriever, Mabry and our super fat cat, Phoenix. We're originally from Texas, but when Mitch and I were married in 2011, we moved to Virginia, roots quickly grew and we're happy to call this state our home. Mitch is a father extraordinaire, my second shooter and owner of his own videography business. Max is the coolest little creature I've ever seen and we grow more and more in love with him every single day!
1. I love the Lord with all my heart. I give my life and my business back to Him daily. He is the reason for everything wonderful in my life. I live for Him because He died for me.
2. I love all things spicy. And if it's not spicy, I'll make it spicy. We have like 80 different kinds of hot sauce in our fridge.
3. If you come to our house for dinner, you'll most likely be having tacos.
4. Which leads me to Chipotle. I'm diagnosably obsessed. OBSESSED.
5. I despise onions, but like the flavor.
6. I love The Office.
7. I competed nationally and internationally in gymnastics for 18 years.
8. I have a rug obsession. I'm constantly changing rugs in our house.
9. Like most people, fall is my favorite season. I also love summer and spring.
10. I hate being cold... so winter is not on my favorites list.
11. I'm fluent in emoji, sarcasm, memes and movie quotes.